Updates from Joanna and Victor

Updates today from Joanna and Victor:

I cycled out to Cothill today. The fen itself is looking great - nicely waterlogged which goes to show how all our soggy hard work has been paying off - and the woodland beyond was carpeted with bluebells. Catching them in their prime was my main reason for going and I was rewarded with stunning scenes. There was not a soul to be seen, just a multitude of birds singing and a woodpecker pecking. Glorious.
-Joanna























This week I want to share with you something I found:

One of the things I did during my stay in Abingdon that I loved was the reading club from the library and although maybe you are not allowed to go there nowadays. I have discovered a web page that is a social network of people that likes to read. Hopefully you'll find it interesting: https://www.goodreads.com/
-Victor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinkhill Meadow Nature Reserve, Farmoor Reservoir, 16th March 2019

Kennington Memorial Field, 29th October 2016

Ock Valley Walk, Town End, 22nd June 2013