Updates from Roger and Barbara

Today we have contributions from Roger and Barbara:

Hi all Abingdon Green Gymmers. Hope you are staying well. I am working from home full-time now, but am lucky enough to have a workstation with a garden view, although it's a constant reminder of what needs to be done! I have offered to be "redeployed" by the council in the near future; hopefully to some active, practical community work. Please let me know if any of you needs any assistance. Take care, Roger















Hello Everyone I hope you are all staying well.  I’ve been trying to keep myself sane by taking pictures of wildlife when going out for my daily exercise – so far I’ve got a Little Egret at Abbey Fishponds, a Dunnock perched in a tree in Barton Fields, a heron at Abbey Meadows and a Great Crested Grebe on Thrupp Lake (at least I think it was – it was a bit far away!).  Also the cowslips are coming out on Barton Fields.

Best wishes, Barbara.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinkhill Meadow Nature Reserve, Farmoor Reservoir, 16th March 2019

Kennington Memorial Field, 29th October 2016

Ock Valley Walk, Town End, 22nd June 2013